找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 照片 眼镜 免费
查看: 1167|回复: 0

Bookkeeping Services - 幫助中小型生意做帳登記

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-22 05:58:45 | |阅读模式
Bookkeeping Services - 幫助中小型生意做帳登記  Bookkeeping Services - 幫助中小型生意做帳登記﹐生意收入支出登記做帳登記﹐詳細資料﹐請致電 0433173828及EMAIL: jennyykc@gmail.com查詢, 價錢公道個理﹐小型生意生意收入支出登記(現金﹐支票﹐信用咭)﹐全年收入支出表(PROFIT & LOSS STATEMENT),全年BALANCE SHEET,全年TRIAL BALANCE及文件整理﹐每個月$55 (含GST)。Save money prepare your own GST & BAS Reports ~~~~~Finally....! Help is here!~~~~~ I provide a professional bookkeeping service for small & medium business.Quality work at affordable rates.Did you know accountants have a much higher hourly charge than bookkeepers?Let me save you money by doing the accounting work that the accountant does not need to do.Let's talk business on 0433 173 828.  Jen bookkeeping service is providing all bookkeeping needs including Quarterly or Monthly GST and BAS requirement, Data Entry services.I specialize in assisting small to medium sized businesses in the use of Excel, Word, and MYOB Accounting software, ideal for the individual who does not have the time or background to handle these accounting functions.I offer full service charge bookkeeping I also provide a range of bookkeeping services ranging from:- Trial BalanceProfit & LossBalance SheetBank ReconcliationsGeneral Journal and LedgerAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableExpense AllocationPayroll (Manually)Credit Card Analysis  Please provide the following documents:Bank Statements, Credit Card Statements, Invoice to customer, Invoices from Supplier, Expenses Details (Cheque Book & Cash Book), Timesheet for Employee. For further information please contact Jenny Mobile: 0433 173 828Email: jennyykc@gmail.com
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表